Massive pain can be a catalyst for massive growth, however, it is NOT a prerequisite! One of the most powerful ways to change your life is through a community.
On April 24 in Vancouver, High Achievers in conjunction with Universal Seminars hosted roughly 250 Canadians for the Lifestyle of Achievement Summit. David Alexander was one of the speakers- the people loved him and his engaging approach. David’s Vancouver friends, Don and Nancy Morgan of BNI Canada were an important part of the program.
On the other side of the continent, we were deeply rooted in the community. The whole was much greater than the sum of its parts. The result was an extraordinary experience for High Achievers Team and the participants. The power of community created what none of us could have on our own.
- Achievement happens
- Growth happens
- Miracles happen
We believe that people who are committed to an extraordinary life (that’s you!) consciously or unconsciously create or join purposeful, powerful communities. Communities with people who hold you to a higher standard. People who have your back. People who truly care about you. People you can call on and count on. People you can learn from. People you can contribute to.
Invest a few moments and consider the answer to these questions:
- Who is in your community?
- Who are the leaders of your community? (Include yourself if applicable).
- How has community impacted you and the important people in your life? Consider growth in the 6 “F’s” (see Be Unreasonable: Focus)
- If you could change something about your community, what would it be?
- How can you shift how you lead, love and serve your community?